Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Injury Update

Well, things are not going well. Doctors found another break or chip in the bone. Now in addition to the cast, I am in a sling and can't use my right arm or hand. So, have not made any new cards. So thought I would show you some I made before I fell. I used some of the images I stamped while in Florida (More of Elaine's stamps). Typing is really too hard so I will not write a lot. Two of the cards are going to Operation Write Home. The last one is for my "to send" box.
Treasure Cay Stamp; Sentiment from Stampin' Up.

Hero Arts Stamp; Sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly! DP from Stampin' UpThat's all for now.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you will get better soon. Take care.

    Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, I hope you're on the mend quickly. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.