Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Call For Cards

Please click over to Kristen's blog and read about Ethan and Bella. Kristen is asking for cards for these two special children. She lists addresses for each child. I know I have some sweet children's cards in "to send " box that would be appropriate. Check your stashes. Or, what a great reason to make some new cards. Here are photos of the children:
Ethan:
Bella:
Kristen is also offering blog candy for listing Ethan's and Bella's story on your blogs. I know these stories will touch your hearts. Please add Ethan and Bella to your prayer list.
I hope each of you can take the time to send a few cards to help add a little cheer to the day for Ethan and Bella.
Thanks,
Karen


1 comment:

  1. Ethan? I am going to have to go check this one out! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.