Friday, March 15, 2024

Happy St Patrick's Day

 Hello Everyone

I wanted to make a quick post today to share a few St Patty's Day cards I made for friends and family.  

I started with a green color scheme, of course.  The sentiment was stamped with green ink, die cut, layered, and added to card front.  Beer mugs were stamped, die cut, and added with dimensional adhesive.


Supplies used:
Green cardstock and decorative papers from Stampin' Up
Green doily
Green pearls
Green ribbons
Stamps: Beer mugs from Stampin' Up, Humorous sentiment from Funny Bones
Die cuts









Hope you are enjoying a mug of green beer to celebrate the day!  Irish blessing to you!!  

So glad you stopped by today and I will be soon with more cardmaking ideas.  

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Happy St Patrick's day Karen your cards are gorgeous and the backgrounds are stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.