Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Ferns and Florals

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are having a great day. I have been making lots of cards lately. Most will go to friends that need cards to send out.  I always make extras for myself too. I find it so fun to just get the creativity going and make a stack of cards.  I have a few new stamp sets that I want to try out too.  Everybody is happy. LOL 

I made hand stamped backgrounds for all of the cards. The first card has a script stamped background which was distressed with inks.

Stamps: All from Stampin' Up except large script which is from AMuse stamps



The second card has the script stamping with more distressing with distress inks.


On the next card I used smaller stamps to create the background and then large leaf designs were stamped.  And then I did the distressing.




This card uses different stamps with the same technique.  I continued the red and pink color scheme and added some purple.



The cards were fun to make and will make great all occasion cards.  You may have noticed that there are no sentiments on the cards.  My BFF did not want any sentiments.  She said that then she could use any card for any occasion.  She will write a message on the inside.  

So glad you topped by today.  See you next time!!

Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.