Saturday, July 22, 2023

Fairytale Wedding Card

 Hello Everyone!

Today, I would like to share a wedding second card I made using elements from the invitations.  The cards were made for my bff, Sandie. And it was her idea to use the bits and pieces from the invitations.  See the first card here.  

Take a look at the card.



The shower invite had a castle and a fairytale theme.  So, I did just happen to have a cute castle stamp and die from My Favorite Things Stamps.  The wedding invite had printed flowers on a woodgrain paper. The flowers were blue and white.  I reproduced the look with a Stampin' Up stamp and die. The bottom corner of the wedding invite had a printed doily.  To reproduce that look I added a paper doily accented with a beaded bridal trim.



I also added bridal tulle and some single pearls on left side of the card.




Inside of the card. Another group of flowers and a fairytale theme sentiment were added to the inside. 


The wedding is in two weeks.  Hopefully the bride and groom will love the personalized wedding card.

See you again soon!!

Karen


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Karen and the floral arrangement and bow finishes it off to a T Totally beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.