Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Lady Bug Parade Part One

 Hello Everyone,

I do seem to be stuck on a spring theme.  Today I have a group of cards I made with a ladybug stamp set.

Stamp and Punch set: Hello Ladybug from Stampin' Up

Various die cuts

On the first card, I stamped a small flower over a striped decorative paper for a pretty background. The wings were punched from glitter paper.







The background here is dry embossed and highlighted with a tan ink.


Glad you stopped by today.  Check back for more of the ladybug parade in the next post. Hope your day is filled with good things.

Karen



1 comment:

  1. Oh Karen l adore your ladybugs yours cards are so gorgeous lovely layout love the backgrounds and the ribbons also the die cuts used too absolutely fabulous as always l hope your keeping well and not too cold x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.