Monday, October 3, 2022

Vases, Vases, and More Vases Part Two

 Hello everyone!

Here I am with part two of my vases collection.  The cards are made with a Stampin' Up stamp set and punch.  I stamped the vases and punched or punched them from decorative papers.  Most of the cards were made for friends who needed cards to send.  I kept a few for my own send list.  







Inside of card above.











Inside of card above.


Really fun projects.  When I start stamping, I just can't stop.  But then I end up with lots of cards to send out!!   So glad you stopped by today.  i will see you next time for more card making fun.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and creative cards Karen love the layouts too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.