Saturday, September 17, 2022

Wild- Life Fun Birthday Cards

 Hello Everyone!

Today, I wanted to share some cute wild-life animal/ camping cards.  I made one of these for my nephew's birthday.  He loves camping so I thought this would work for him.  Pretty Cute!











Also made a couple Owl themed cards with the same stamp set.  Copic markers were used for coloring on all the cards.







The cards were made in the scene building manner.  Each of the images are a separate stamp and you have to figure out where you want to put each image.  Pretty fun to make.  
So glad you stopped by today and I will see you next time!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. Ooh wow Karen Such a beautiful card's my grandson loves camping and your cards say it all x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.