Sunday, May 1, 2022

Mother's Day Cards

 Hello,

It is May already!! That means Mother's Day!  I make cards for all my besties.  I also made some similar cards for my nieces that are not mothers but are super special to me.  I will post their cards in the next post.

I just love this sentiment about being bold as your lipstick.  I thought it was appropriate for all my super sweet girlfriends. I used bold colors for the cards and made them very girly.  I added die cut circles and pretty papers for the backgrounds.  



Stamps: Dressed To Impress set and matching dies from Stampin' Up.
Lipsticks are colored with Copics.  Flowers are two step stamping stamps.









Inside of the card:




The cards are going out in the mail this week.  Check back for the next post.  I will share the cards for my nieces.  See you then.
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.