Thursday, February 24, 2022

Humor is So Good for You Part 2

 Hello Everyone,

Back today with a few more of the humorous cards I made. See the others here.  On this set of cards, I used teddy bears instead of girls.  Again, I think this sentiment really sums up life right now. LOL


Sentiment stamp: RWD-885 from Funny Bones by Riley & Company

Couch and small teddy bear stamp: Have a Seat from AALL & Create

Chair with Bear: Unwind from Penny Black

I used the decorative papers to simulate floor carpet and wallpaper.


I added this cute little teddy to the couch for this card.


On the inside I stamped the rest of the sentiment.  I used markers to ink the top half of the stamp, cleaned the stamp and used the marker again to ink the bottom half of the stamp for the inside of the card. 









This version has a big fluffy teddy bear in a comfy chair sipping hot cocoa.













Hope you got a chuckle for these humorous cards like I did.  So glad you stopped by today.  See you next time
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen l just love your cards typically for teddy to be sat and thinking and not actually doing anything other than enjoying the sat down with a cuppa they are adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.