Thursday, February 17, 2022

Humor is Good for you

 Hello Everyone,

I thought we could all use a little chuckle.  Therefore, I am sharing some humorous cards that I made.  I think this sentiment is so appropriate for my life these days.  LOL.  

Sentiment stamp: RWD-885 from Funny Bones by Riley & Company

Couch and Girl stamp: Have a Seat from AALL & Create

I used the decorative papers to simulate floor carpet and wallpaper.





On the inside I stamped the rest of the sentiment.  I used markers to ink the top half of the stamp, cleaned the stamp and used the marker again to ink the bottom half of the stamp for the inside of the card. 


Another version with different colors and papers.
I used the marker technique for the sentiment on this card too.




I stamped the entire sentiment for this version.  Because it fit so well on this die cut. LOL





I just love these cards and have already sent some out.  Will be sending more out this month.  I also made some teddy bear versions which I will share in my next post.  So glad you stopped by today.  See you again soon.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable array of cards with a great sentiment just love them ....thank you for your kind words means so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.