Friday, April 16, 2021

Spring is Here and So are the Birds

 Hello Everyone,

Looks like Spring is here.  Although we did get snow on April 1st.  Knocked my daffodils for a loop.  Let's celebrate Spring with a set of cards that feature lovely little birds on flowering branches.



The stamps are dies are all from The Greetery.  The stamps come with multiples layers to get the artistic coloring.  I had to practice a bit to get the birds right, but it was worth it.  The images look like they have been painted.
 




I just could not make only one card of course!!  I will share more of them through out the rest of the month.  

Have a lovely day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colors and awesome bird designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.