Friday, April 2, 2021

Easter Greetings

 Hello Everyone,

Made a few Easter cards to send to friends and family.  Wanted something a little masculine, and came up with this design.  

Stamps are from Gina K Designs. I used a blue color scheme and added bakers twine.



On the inside, I stamped more of the leafed vine and a sentiment.



For this version, I added flower blooms and used a peach and green color scheme.

ee

I will be back with a few more Easter cards next time.   See you then.

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Love both cards. Very nicely done. Easter is my favorite time of year.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh both cards Karen are adorable your stamp is gorgeous and like the different colours too Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.