Friday, June 21, 2019

Congratulations Graduate!

Hello Everyone!
Wanted to share this card I made for my niece, Christina.  She graduated with her Associates degree in Health Information Tech.  Her favorite color is Aqua....

The envelope was also decorated with Cardstock and ribbon.


Three different dry embossing folders were used on this card.
I started with a dark teal card base.  I dry embossed the stripes on a medium toned aqua cs.  The white cs was dry embossed with a graduation hat folder and layered onto the dark teal cs.



The sentiment was also dry embossed on gold paper.  I added a teal ribbon and some Liquid Pearls dots on the corners.



Here is a better look at the graduation hat dry embossing.


So, turned out pretty nice and a fun way to utilize all the embossing folders that we have in our stashes.....

So glad you stopped by today!  Hope you are having a sweet day.
Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.