Sunday, June 3, 2018

More Possibilities - Post 3

Hello Dreamers!
Back with more possibilities using just the one stack of decorative paper (this is post 3).  All the cards below were made for the same stack.




Here is a close up look at one of the floral cards.  The design was completed by added a rectangle of coordinating cardstock, a stamped and punched sentiment, and ribbon.



FYI:  Here is another card I made with the same stack.  In fact, this was the card that inspired my idea to see what I could do using just one stack of decorative paper.  You may see the full post for this card here.




I hoped you enjoyed checking out all the cards I made with one stack.  It was a fun self challenge.  I will try this again.  It simplifies the design process (for each card) and helps to give your imagination a bit of a work out.  Hope you are having a really great day.
See you next time!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.