Monday, February 19, 2018

Die Cut Bird Cards

Hello Everyone!
Today's post features cards made with some of the fun die cuts and punches we all have in our stashes.  Why not make them the focal point??  Why not indeed.  That is what I did on the following cards.  The bird die cut and bird punch are from Stampin' Up.


There is that patterned card stock again.  I really like the bold impact it makes.
I added some scalloped circles to this bird.



The diamond background was stamped and I added a long strip of washi tape here.


The sentiment was stamped directly onto the decorative paper with a dark ink.



Thanks for stopping by!   Leave a comment letting me know what lovely projects you have been working on!!  Have a great day!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.