Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Butterfly Birthday

Hello Everyone!
Sharing a pretty butterfly birthday card today.  This is a stamp I have had in my collection for quite a while.  It was made by Northwoods and is one of my fav butterflies.  I colored a bit with Copics and added a sage green doily.






Stamped, cut out, and layered a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up.  Added a pretty scallop edged ribbon and lots of pearls.  I just love combining lavender with green.  It is a great combo and one you see in nature all the time.  Love it!!




Hope you enjoyed my butterfly card.  And, I hope you are having a great day. See you next time for some owl birthday cards.  OHHH.... sounds fun!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.