Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sew Special Graduation Card

Hello Everyone,
I have taken a nice break from blogging, but I am back today.  Spent most of my time working on gardening projects.  I also made lots of cards for my send/sell box.  I now have a nice supply of general cards on hand. I will take pics of them and share through out the next several months.
Today, I have a graduation card  made for a special young lady.  She is so talented and is on her way to college to study costume design.  Way to go, Emma!!!!


I used a color copy of a vintage sewing pattern cover for the background.  I added sewing themed stamps to the background.  The colors are Emma's school colors.


Sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.  It was stamped in orange ink and layered with CS.


Well, I hope you summer is going well.  I am enjoying my garden and I keep thinking of new projects.....  I want to add a short stepping stone walkway to one of the beds.  So, I am trying to figure out where that will fit in.  Oh, it's all good.  Have a lovely day!!  And, I will see you soon with more card projects!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.