Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Winter Crafts

Hello Everyone,
Back today with some craft projects I have made this winter.  It is know spring, but I thought I would share the projects with you anyways.  You can see what I have been up to lately.
I worked on an afghan, cross stitch ornaments (which were given as gifts), and a winter wreath with bird.  I have been making lots of wreaths lately.  I may photograph those too.  I will work on that and post those next week.


Afghan was crocheted with worsted weight yarn held double with a large hook.



Ornaments are counted cross stitch on Aida cloth (14 count)

Wreath was purchased from Jo Ann Fabrics.   I made the large ribbon bow and added the bird.


See you soon for more projects.  I have been doing lots of cross stitch this winter.  I am still making cards too.  Will get some pics soon.  Hope you are having a great day!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.