Hope you are enjoying Fall. I am working on getting all my spring flowering bulbs in this week. So, that is fun.....
But, talk about fun----
Going Funky today with two fabulous ladies from Lost Coast Designs. Check them out!
Stamps: Many Moods of Mona Set- Victorian Mona from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: black Archival
CS: white, dark green, light green
Background made with a mono printing plate, acrylic paints, and dry embossing folder
- Make a card base from light green CS
- Add a layer of dark green CS
- Trim a piece of handmade background paper to size
- Stamp Mona with black Archival ink on the background paper and add to card
- Stamp the hat on green CS and fussy cut bow
- Add to card and add ribbon
Ohh so stunning in her Victorian chapeau!!
Here is another fab lady with wings and parasol all mysterious in the arched doorway.
Stamps: Parasol and Wings Lady, Travel Quotes, and Arches and Door Background all from Lost Coast Designs
Inks: Blue, black, and Grey dye
CS: White, blue, gray, teal, and black
Gold Spray Ink
Versa Magic inks: Turquoise Gem and Oasis Green
- Make card bases in grey or teal CS and layer with a second color
- Stamp the Arches and Door with Gray ink on white CS
- Stamp the lady with blue ink
- Add Gold spray ink
- Stamp sentiment with black ink
Another color idea: