Been working all weekend on the new house. Cleaning and painting mostly. But, here in Dreamland, it is time for a new Vintage Stamping Challenge. Our theme this month is Tic Tac Toe!
Choose 3 elements in a line, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally on your project.
The challenge is sponsored by Flonz Craft Stamps with a $20 gift certificate !!!
Here is my design team project using stamps from Flonz Craft.
On the Tic Tac Toe board, I selected the elements on the bottom line across--Wood, Lace, and Blue/Brown colors
Stamp: Flowers Engraving - Flonz Craft Stamps
Ink: medium blue dye
CS: Blue, brown, and cream
Wood design Stencil
- Make a card from blue CS
- Place the wood grain stencil on cream CS and apply the brown ink with a sponge
- Add wood grain to card base
- Stamp Flowers Engraving with medium blue ink on Cream CS; layer with blue and brown CS
- Glue a piece of Lace to the back of the stamped piece and add to card front with dimensional adhesive
- Tie blue ribbon in bow and add to card
Check out all the other projects and enter your own Tic Tac Toe project on the Vintage Stamping Challenge blog!! Can't wait to see your entry!!
Thanks for stopping by to say hello.