I am currently on vacation, but have set up several posts for your viewing pleasure. LOL. The first of the month always brings a new Vintage Stamping Challenge!!
The theme for the month of June is
Hot Summer Colors
You must have some stamping on your project. The Challenge is sponsored by:
Flonz Craft Stamps!!
Ink: Red Pepper Adirondack
CS: Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Cool Caribbean from Stampin' Up; orange; white
DP: Tangerine Pad from MME
Yellow Rick Rack
- Make a card base from Orange CS
- Add Layer of Cool Caribbean
- Cut a layer of Poppy Parade - don't add to card yet....
- Add a layer of Cool Caribbean to Poppy layer
- Cut two rectangles from DP and to Poppy layer
- Wrap with ribbon and rick rack and add this section to the card base
- Stamp the Herons on white CS with Red Pepper ink and add to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment on white CS with Red Pepper ink and cut ends
- Add to the card with dimensional adhesive
A great card for a summer birthday! This will be sent someone special! Now, grab your Hot summer colored supplies and whip up a creative masterpiece to share on the Vintage Stamping Challenge Blog!! See you soon. Love ya.