Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Bud Get Well and Publishing Update

Another rainy day here in Michigan.  Today I  wanted to share a "Get Well" card  that was made for my dear friend,  Sharon.  I used a very cute digi image from Baby Bud Designs called Sweet Pea.   The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.

The image is colored with Copic Markers.  I used a Spellbinders die  and a Stampin' Up Embossing folder on the Barely Banana CS.  The card is made from lavender CS.  

 I added some Stickles, 'cause Sharon loves glitter.  And a big bow.

Hope you are enjoying your day!   I have been busy with submissions all week.  I don't know why they all seem to be due at the same time.  LOL  

Publishing Update:

I do have four projects in the new Scrap and Stamp Arts (Dec 20011 issue).  Three Christmas Tags and an all occasion card.  Very Cool!

Love ya.


  1. Awesome card and congrats on the pubs!!!!

  2. This is a lovely get well card for your friend Karen Sharon will have a quick recovery once she recieves this card, beautiful image and lovely bow also greatly coloured too!:) Sandra H

  3. Very cool.....that is very exciting. Congrats Karen on having so many projects published. This is such a sweet card.


Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.