Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Goodie Bag and Card

Hi Everyone,
I have more Thanksgiving projects today. This one is a goodie bag and card. I will fill the bag with baked goods and deliver it to my neighbor, Del. I just used a purchased gift bag and decorated it.



Here is the card by itself.



The card sits in a vellum pocket on the front of the bag. I used a Stampsmith stamp for the main image. It is a Paris scenic image form the Paris Full Sheet which I stamped with a Kaleidacolor pad and covered with UTEE. I sliced the image into 3 equal pieces and layered. I used a Stampin' Up leaf stamp to make the background. The leaves were stamped in Always Artichoke, Really Rust, More Mustard, and Ruby Re (SU). Card stock is Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Barely Banana (SU) and glossy white. The DP on the bag is Green flocked from Me and My Big Ideas. Here are some close ups.




On the inside I added Thanksgiving Sentiments from Stampin' Up.



Challenges for this project:


Crazy Challenges: Thank you or Thanksgiving


Critter Challenge blog: Texture

Shabby Tea Room: Photo and Thankful


Paper take Weekly: Autumn Skies


Anything challenge: Emboss It-I heat embossed with UTEE


A Spoonfull of Sugar: Distressing or Vintage Style


Have a great day!


Karen

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty little set you've created here!! Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and project, I love the scenery you have set with those stamps and colours! Thanks for joining Anything Goes this week, K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful project. Love the colours and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set this is Karen! Warm and rich colours, too! Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card and bag! thanks for playing the critter sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, the colours are positively glowing. Gorgeous. A very special gift indeed. Although we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Scotland I'd still like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving for when the time comes. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely work! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us again next week for another exciting challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful autumnal creations to accompany your homemade goodies. Bet your neighbour was thrilled to bits !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.