Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Funniest Challenge Theme Yet

Hi Gals,
Okay, what is the funniest challenge theme yet??? It is to make your own tombstone. I thought it was funny. My husband thought it was kind of creepy. I wrote on my tombstone what I hope mine would say.....at some point in the very very distant future. LOL. Where is this challenge, you might be asking yourself. At Stamp It Crazy challenge blog. I colored the tree with Copics and added the night sky with Night of Navy (Stampin' Up) and black inks. I wrote on the tombstone with a white gel pen.
Stamps: Candy Corn Tree - Impression Obsession; sentiment - GCS Artstamps
Edge Punch: Martha Stewart
Copics
This card qualifies for no other challenges. LOL.
Short and sweet today. Have a great day!!
Karen

10 comments:

craft-princess said...

I would agree with your hubby....very creepy to write your own tombstone! But I think the card turned out awesome! Love the candy corn on the tree!

Love crafts forever said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy. Hugs, Nataliya.

downrightcrafty said...

weirdly creep and I agree with the hubby but great card.

thanks for helping me celebrate Hugs Kate xx

StampitCrazy said...

Yes it is creepy, but it get you to be creative and think i guess..lol I love candy corns....Thank you for playing along with stampitcrazy challenge. www.stampitcrazy.net

nitestamper said...

lots of creativity in this card!!!!
tfs:)

Ira said...

Love this card Karen, great autumn colours, great tree, too!

blackdragon said...

WONDERFUL TREE AND I LOVE YOUR EPITAPH.
Thanks for playing at STAMPITCRAZY this week.... i hope to see you again soon.
Lynx

Nancy said...

lol...I hear ya about the theme this week....it was crazy but in a good way....your card is great....thanks for playing this week at SIC....

Hugs
Nancy

Dana said...

That candy corn tree is the best, Karen!

Annmaree said...

LOL, How crazy!!!

I just hope I am buried underneath a candy corn tree too!!! LMAO!

LOVE IT!