Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Operation Write Home Cards

I have been working on some more cards for Operation Write Home. Father's day deadline is May 15. There is still lots of time to make a bunch of cards for that. Today, I will post two of the cards I made for OWH. Then I will be away on a short vacation on the 9th - the 14th. I am going to Florida with my Stamping Buddie Chris. We will be hooking up with Chris' Mom and Mom's stamping buddies. Should be lots of fun!! And, I will hopefully have photos for you when I get back. I am told that Chris' Mom's stamp collection is to die for. Can't wait to check it out!!
This card was made using Very Vanilla Craft Ink (pigment). Stamp the image ( Inspired by Nature from Stampin' Up) on colored paper for the best effect. And color the image with chalks. Very Easy!


The next card was made using one of the Operation Write Home sketches. I stamped with Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up) Ink. Stamps are: Giraffe Post from Coronado Island Stamps and African Tiles from Magenta. The giraffe paper was repurposed from a gift bag.

Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave some love (aka: a comment). Hope everyone has a great week and I'll see you when I get back from from Florida!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.