Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April!! The weather here is fab. So nice and warm. All the plants are starting to poke through the ground. Today is Thursday and that means challenge day over at Impression Obsession. And the theme is Mother's Day. And, as I mentioned in my early post, I have been having fun with the "Life is Tweet" clear set. Here is the card I made for the challenge.

The card is made from Barely Banana CS (Stampin' Up). I stamped the Bird Cages on a busy decorative paper with black pigment ink. The image was embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I added a frame, some rick rack and embellishments. I stamped the sentiment with hot pink and rounded the corners. This is a pretty quick card and I made a bunch of them to give to all by buddies.

Hope your day is super,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those bird cages! Thanks for joining the IO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.