Friday, September 27, 2024

Bottle Cards

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a collection of cards I made with a bottle stamp and punch.  I used punched bottles as masks too to make interesting backgrounds.  I also stamped directly onto paper. Also punched out bottles and added them to backgrounds. Spray inks were used to add color. 








Card below has a reverse mask technique.  I put the punched bottles down on the paper and sprayed the inks.  Then removed the punched bottle masks to reveal paper.




I have more of the bottle cards.  This was one of those projects where I wanted to see how the stamp looked in many colors and techniques.  So, I just kept stamping and stamping. Like I often do. LOL

See you next time for more of the bottle cards.

Karen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.