Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Retirement Card with Car

 Hello everyone!

Check out this cute card I made to celebrate my brother's retirement.  I used a cool die cut car from Spellbinders.  This die has lots of pieces and I used a glue bottle with a very narrow cap called Beary Arts Precision Craft Glue. Putting the pieces together without this glue would have been quite difficult and messy. I also used this die for my Halloween cards.  Those cards will be coming up on my blog this Fall.  



The clouds were punched with a punch from Stampin' Up.  I used a white glitter paper.


Inside of card:


So, I think this is a really cool card.  And it was fun to make. Just takes a little time to glue all the pieces together. I will be back next time with a graduation card with a great big pink bow.  

See you then!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.