Sunday, December 19, 2021

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Hello!

Merry Christmas!!!

I would like to wish everyone a merry and happy Holiday season!!!  Bring on the happy new year!!

I am back today with the final group of my Holiday cards!

 I used the same main image for all the cards, but used different layouts, accents, and die cuts.  I also used different color palettes.  

Today's cards have tan or cream as the main color.  

Stamp: Don't Stop Believin' (Stampin' Up)

Santas are stamped on white cardstock.  I used Black Memento ink on the two samples.  Coloring was done with copic markers.  I used four markers making 43 cards.  So, a lot of coloring on the Santas. 




 
The card above has a die cut tree, dry embossed star border, velum silver paper, silver and white ribbon.



The embellishments on this card include a metallic striped gold and white paper, gold glitter paper, punched snowflake, and white ribbon bow.

Inside looks like this on all the cards.



Again, I wish everyone a happy holiday season!!  See you next year!!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.