Saturday, July 10, 2021

Take a Ride Part 2

 Hello Everyone!

Back today with more of my bicycle themed cards.  I had fun making the cards.  I think I spent the most time going through all my sentiment stamps to find sayings that complimented the bike or travel theme.  

The bike die is from Momenta.





Birthday Sentiments from Stampin' Up



I die cut bike from Washi sheets layered onto adhesive sheets. 




Added a strip of the Washi sheet on the inside of card. 



Road Trip sentiment form Technique Junkies.


Sentiment from Technique Junkies.

Hope you liked the Road trip!!  See you next time with a masculine card. 
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful selection of designs Karen.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen l just adore your cycle cards keep them coming they are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.