Friday, March 20, 2020

Wake Up with a Little Cup of Coffee

Hello Friends!
Let's wake up and get our coffee fix......And throw in a little Cocoa Mouse too!!

Here is a card I made for my stamping buddy, Jan.  I stamped the Cocoa Mouse with coffee cup (Sweet' n Sassy stamps)  I colored the image with copic markers. 



I fussy cut Cocoa and cup, added a die cut, and some coffee theme decorative papers.  Oh, and don't forget a few pearls.




And then so as not to waste any of that coffee themed Dp, I made some additional cards using a retired digi coffee cup.







I added some ribbon and twine to the cards.  I also filled the center oval on the cup with glitter glue. 

Just some fun coffee themed cards for all of us coffee lovers! 

So glad you stopped by today.  I will be back next week with a Age Appropriate (or not appropriate) birthday card.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.