Thursday, February 13, 2020

Valentine's Day Card: Part 3

Hello Everyone,
Part 3 of my Valentine's is the card I made for my husband.  I used a stamp from Technique Junkies as the main focal point.


I paired this stamped heart with a plaid background paper.  I added some stamped swirls and distressed the edges with ink.  Finished off the card with a polka dot ribbon.

Also added some metal embellishments on the side.




Inside of card:

I hope you had some fun making a few Valentine's Day Cards.  I send them out to friends and family.  I think it is fun to share the love.   I just don't make the too mushy. LOL 
See you next time for an Eightieth Birthday Card.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.