Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Cheer Part One

Hello Everyone! 
Back today to share the cards I made for Christmas this year.  I used one stamp set and matching die set.  I think that was easier than having to pull out 10 stamp sets.  So, let's get started!


This group of cards use a gate fold pattern.  I added glitter paper to some, stamped the cups, or die cut the cups, and used a decorative paper background.



In this pic, you can see the folds and how the center piece overlaps the front edge of the card base.
This gate fold is quite easy:
Cut the cardstock at 5.5 x 8.5
Score at 2 1/8  and 6 3/8
Fold the side flaps into the center




I stamped this cute house (which was from another set...) on the cup and used the glitter paper.

I already sent all the cards out.  I have made a few masculine birthday cards as well.  And, I will share those after Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by.  Check back in a few days for Part Two of Christmas Cheer.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.