Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Valentine's Day Cards Watercolored

Hello Friends,
Today, I wanted to share three more of the cards I made for friends and family.  I used the "Roses for You" stamp set (Simon Says Stamp).  I added the heart from the set on the first card.  Sentiments are from My Sentiments Exactly.
(See three more cards on my first Valentines post here)




To get this look I stamped the image with Versa Mark ink on Mixed Media Paper.  Then heat embossed with white powder on the first and second cards and black powder on the last.  I used Distress inks with a wet brush to paint on the color.




Heart die cuts were used on this card for layers and a foiled paper.


Thanks for stopping by!  I have one more Valentine's day card that I will post tomorrow.  Hope you have enjoyed my Valentine's day cards.  See you next time.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.