Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Mixed Media Pumpkins

Hello Everyone,
I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year.  I wanted to put a few Fall decorations.  I put together two pieces: framed decorative paper and a mixed media piece.

I trimmed the pumpkin decorative paper to fit the frame.  Easy and oh so cute.






For the second piece started with a pattern from a quilt book.  I decided I did not have time to make this from fabric.  I traced the shapes on cardstock, cut out and layered with three colors of cardstock. 
I added some glitter glue for the details on the pumpkins and leaves.  The tendrils are hemp twine.

The Pumpkins were mounted on a canvas covered with cotton fabric. 












I also did another of the framed decorative paper.  I will pick up a couple of the pie size pumpkins and that should make the house look pretty festive.  What do you have going for Thanksgiving this year? 

I also have Thanksgiving cards coming up in the next post.
Hope you are having a great day.

See you next time
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.