Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome Baby Card

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the new year!  I thought I would start off the new year with a Welcome Baby Card.  This was a card made for a card order. I used lots of pink, as the baby is a girl.



  • Stamps are from Stampin' Up and My Sentiments Exactly.



  •  Used pink CS and DP.  Added a pink doily heart



Nice change up from all the winter and Holiday cards.  I am already looking forward to Spring.  I know I have a long wait though.


Two fun challenges for my baby card:

Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper: anything with decorative paper-Jan
Simon's Wednesday: anything goes

See you next time for my crafty fun!!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shade of peachy pink, perfect for a baby card, Karen! Love the buttons, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.