I am now moved into my new house and am still super busy unpacking, cleaning, trying to figure out where to put stuff, etc.....
I do have all my stamping supplies out of storage and I am working on setting up a work area. I have lots of room in the basement, but the lighting is not that great. I am also working on sewing some valances for the kitchen. Yup, I like to sew too.
Today, I have a card I made before the big move. This card is for the Day of The Dead Celebration on the Lost Coast Design Portal to Creativity Blog.
Ink: Black dye, Red Pepper Adirondack
Distress Ink: Pumice Stone and Black Soot
CS: White, black, red, and gray textured
Black and red ribbon
- Make a card from gray textured CS and distress edges with Distress inks
- Stamp the Birds in Trees background with Red Pepper ink
- Color the trees with gray copic makers
- Add a layer of black to the Trees background and add to card front
- Wrap ribbons and bakers twine along right edge
- Stamp the Skull with Hat with black die ink and color with Copics. I also colored the black ink areas with a black copic to really darken the black
- Add a layer of black and red CS and add to card
I hope you will join the fun in our Day of the Dead Celebration!!
I will keep you posted on my progress re working area. I really need to get back to making cards! It is time to start on Christmas cards...Yikes. Oh, speaking of Christmas, Carmen's Veranda is hosting a Christmas Event this year!! Stay tuned for more Details on that!!
I hope you are having a great day!! See you soon!!