Hope everyone had a great weekend. It is the first Monday of the month and that means a new Challenge on the Vintage Stamping Challenge blog.
The theme for this month is:
**The carol that inspired my tri-fold Holiday card is "Here We Come A Wassailing"
Here we come a-wassailing
Among the leaves so green;
Here we come a-wand'ring
So fair to be seen.
Love and joy come to you,
And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.
Stamp: Merrie Christmas set from Flonzcraft Stamps
CS: Old Olive and Very Vanilla - Stampin' Up; rust red
Ink: Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up
DP: Found Christmas pad - MME
Scallop edge Punch
Dots Embossing Folder
- Cut a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 " piece of rust red CS
- Score at: 2 1/8" and 6 3/8"
- Fold on the score line
- Dry Emboss the bottom flap
- Cut DP to fit the top flap and layer with Old Olive CS
- Punch a strip of Old Olive and add to top flap
- Wrap ribbon around top flap
- Add Pearls
- Stamp the Merrie Christmas stamp with Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla CS
- Layer with red and green CS
- Add to top flap with dimensional adhesive---Note: be careful to place the dimensional adhesive only on the top half of the stamped piece
Challenges for my Here We come A wassailing card:
Eclectic Ellapu: vintage Christmas
Stamp and Create: anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: anything Christmas
Crafty Calender: Christmas
ABC Christmas: Christmas music
Hope you will make your own project and link up on the Vintage Stamping Challenge Blog!! I will see you again soon with more Christmas card inspiration. Love ya.