Time for a new challenge on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog!!! This challenge will run for two weeks.
The new theme is:
Bling It On!!
Make a project with some stamping and add lots of Bling. Link up on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.
We have two super duper sponsors for the challenge!!!
Prize: 3 images to winner
Prize: $25 gift certificate to online store (good for digital and rubber stamps)
For my design team project, I used a Holiday image from Scribbles Designs. And, as you can see, I added lots and lots of bling.
Stamp: Holiday Truck 902 digi from Scribbles Designs
CS: Real Red - Stampin' Up; white; green
Glitter Card - Kreaxions
Pine Tree Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Real Red - Stampin' Up
Gold Bead Trim - Michaels
Stickles: Xmas Red, Diamond, Green, Golden Rod
- Make a square card from Real Red CS
- Layer with the green Glitter Paper
- Print the digi out and let the ink dry
- Color image with Copic Markers
- Using the Pine Tree Punch, punch on edge of the white CS with the image--punch on a diagonal line
- Layer with green and then red CS
- Wrap red ribbon around the top corner
- Add to card with dimensional adhesive
- Attach gold bead trim with liquid glue -- I used Fabri-Tac Glue
- Tie ribbon in bow and add to flat ribbon
- Add Stickles to the packages, truck, and pine tree punched edge
- On the inside, punch another piece of white CS and add a fun Holiday sentiment -- This sentiment is from Stampin' Up "Loads of Love"
Challenges for my Holiday Bling Truck
Crafty Calendar: It's All about Christmas
Cute Card Thursday: razzle dazzle
Holly Jolly Christmas: bingo---I used ribbon, texture, glitter
Well, now I have a start on Christmas! Not sure how many Christmas cards I will make this year. Not, as many as last sure I think.
Don't for get to link up you Bling project on the Love to Scrap Challenge!!
Have a great day! Love ya