I have still been making Valentine's Day cards! This batch is for my family and friends and will go out in the mail tomorrow. Today's card is made with a super sweet stamp from Lost Coast Designs called Flower Sisters. This image also comes with a pretty sentiment, but I did not use it on my card as I wanted a Valentine's. TIP: The stamp is a photo stamp. This type of stamp always turns out best stamped on glossy white CS with dye ink. I used black dye ink here. Take a look.
CS: Glossy White, 2 shades of pink; red; pink polka dot
Ink: Black dye
Love word die cut--A muse studios
Lace, ribbon, rhinestones. Pink tulle
- Make a card from medium pink CS
- Glue a piece of lace fabric over the card front
- Stamp the image on glossy white CS with black dye ink
- color with Copic Markers
- Cut the image out with the Spellbinders die---trim the side edges off after die cutting
- Layer onto light pink and red CSs
- Punch a heart from polka dot paper and glue to card front
- Wrap pink tulle around the stamped piece and secure on the back
- Tie White satin ribbon around stamped piece and knot a pink ribbon around bow
- die cut the word love from pink CS
- Add rhinestones
Isn't this a lovely stamp??!! This would be great for Mother's day for a friend or sister too! Oh, and it would be so cute for a friend's birthday!
*********How about a few fun challenges for my Flower Sisters Valentine's.
Stampendous February Challenge: love
Love to Scrap: use the word Love
Craft-room: ribbon and lace
Cuttlebug Mania: touch of red
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday: love and red
Shopping Our Stash: Love / valentines
Top tip tuesday: girly + tip
Stamps + Fun = Creativity: vintage
Simon's Monday Challenge: love notes
Pile it on: ribbon
This week I will be sharing more Valentine's day cards and a super cute Baby card!! Stayed tuned for that! The weather continues to be crazy snowy and icy. There is about 3 inches of ice on my driveway! How the heck do you get rid of that??!! I will need a barrel of salt!! Well, see you soon!! Love ya.