Whoa--Have I been busy! Making the Valentine's for the Cards From the Heart card drive, making gifts for new babies, a card making event, and lots more!! I will be sharing the Valentine's later in the week. I made 50 cards in total.
This month I am Guest Designing for the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog!! And, today is my second post. And a new challenge has begun! Head over and check out all the DT projects and link up a little something of your own. Here is the info:
LTSCB #22: "Tags"
January 20-February 2
The lovely sponsor: Your Next Stamp (prize is a stamp set)
For my projects, I was feeling the need for a bit of unreality......... I made some fun steampunky/fantasy tags.
Tags: Kraft size #8 from Tim Holtz
Inks: Onyx Black -Versa Fine; Mushroom Adirondack; Espresso Truffle - Memento
Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, and Frayed Burlap
3D Zots glue dots
Die Cut: Vintage Flourish-My Favorite Things
Tulle and ribbons
Metal Charm: Bead Landing
Silhouette Lady with Umbrella Tag;
- Stamp the Cityscape on the Kraft Tag with Black Onyx ink
- Distress edges with Distress inks
- Stamp the Umbrella Lady on white CS with Mushroom ink and cut out
- Add stamped lady with 3D Zots
- Die cut the flourishes and glue to tag
- Add the pearls and ribbons
Flying Car Tag:
- Make in the same manner as Umbrella Lady tag
- Stamp the Flying Car on white CS with Espresso Truffle ink and cut out
- Distress the car with Antique Linen Distress ink
- Wrap a strip of Black Tulle around the tag and secure with glue on back
- Add the stamped car with two 3D Zots stacked on top of each other---I really wanted the car to stand up off the tag.
- Add the ribbons and the metal charm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Well, why don't I enter a few challenges??!! How about:
Fantasy Stampers: anything with wings
Crafty Hands: put a tag on it.
Creative Knockouts: Tag, you're it
Seema Crafts: anything goes
Make My Monday: Kraft CS
Craft My Life: anything but a card
Artistic Inspiration: use ribbon
Punk You Girl: Steampunk
Hope you enjoyed my little trip into fantasy land away from the harsh realities of the real world. LOL I mean that in humorous way....LOL Stay tuned this week!! I will begin posting the Childrens' Valentine's Day cards!!
A big Thank you to Leslie for inviting me to Guest Design this month on the Love to Scrap Challenge blog!!!