Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just For Fun Bird Cards - Hero Arts Stamp

Hi Dreamers!
How about a bit of whimsy today?!  I made three cards the other day just for fun.  I had picked up this cute Hero Arts stamps recently and wanted to try it out.  I just grabbed some backgrounds and started stamping.





I used Cobalt Archival Ink on all three cards.

I used a piece of CS that had been painted with Distress Crackle paint. Ribbon and CS from Stampin' Up.







I used a watercolored background for this card and die cut an arch tag.  Tiny Pearls were added to the background.











I stamped on white CS for the third card and added Stickles to the background and to the bird.










Aren't these fun?!!  I will put the cards in my box and they will be sent out to someone.

How about a few fun Challenges?!!
Crafting by Design: animals
Whimsical Designs: shaped cards
Loves Rubber stamps: anything goes
Papertake weekly: anything goes
Love to Create: tags

Hope you are having a great day!   See you soon.  Love ya.
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen - love what you have created in using the same image several ways - beautiful tags and cards - thank you for the wonderful ideas! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great cards with such an adorable stamp!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the different card designs you achieve with that cute little quail image. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I like all the different looks you achieved with that cute little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute birdie love all of your projects Thanks for joining us this week at LTC hugs Sandra DT xx http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great variations in this stamp! Very cute creations, thank you for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image! I love the little pot-belly penguin belly :) Great projects! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to see you play with us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Tags!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week in our Tag Your It Challenge at Love to Create!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina LTC

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEEKK! That image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Whimsical Wednesday challenge at Whimsical Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.