It is a day for challenges! The Stampsmith November Challenge opens today! The theme for November is
White on White with at least one Stampsmith Stamp
There is an optional added twist. Make it a Holiday card!! One selected winner will take home a gift certificated for $21 to use on the Stampsmith Store site.
For my White on White Design team project, I used "Christmas Angels".
To make this Christmas Angels card:
- Stamp the image on glossy white CS with black die ink
- Cut image out with a circle Spellbinder die.
- Make a white card base
- Layer card base with white decorative paper from My Mind's Eye
- Dry emboss two strips of white CS using two different Embossing Folders
- Dry emboss a square of white CS with a folder that has a circular image-this folder is from Sizzix.
- Layer all the dry embossed pieces onto the card.
- Add ribbon, a tag with sentiment, and pearls.
- On the inside add the decorative paper, dry embossed strips and a Christmas sentiment (this sentiment is from Blue Ridge Impressions).
This was a really fun card to make....adding interest with layers and textures instead of colors. I hope you will try this challenge!!
A few fun Challenges for my White on White Christmas card:
Hooked on Crafts: Christmas-no red/green
Simon Says stamp and Show: pearls
Stamp and Create: winter wonderland
Stamped Blessings anything goes
Christmas Card Challenge: pop it up
Have a great day! Love ya.