Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CAS All Occasion Card Set With Blockheads

Hi dreamers!
How is everything?  Busy as a bee here.  Working on Christmas cards, making some cards to sell, getting ready for Thanksgiving, etc...  Today, I have a set of All Occasion cards to share with you.  I made the cards as a gift set.  I think I will make the folded card holder that DT Trisha made for my gift set.  I used Blockhead Stamps for each card.

Card size: 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches


 

Materials List:
Blockhead Stamps:
Inspired By Nature
Verses-Feel Better
Inks: 
Grape Jelly and Rhubarb Stalk - Memento
Cardinal Versa Color
Peachy Pink CS






A nice little treat for someone to get in their Christmas stocking.  The Blockheads CAS Challenge is still open...one more day to make your project and link up.    Hope you are having a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.