Sunday, November 18, 2012

CAS Retro Note Card Set Part One

Hello Dreamers!
How is your weekend going??  Well, I hope.  Today, I want to share my retro/fifties Note Card set.  This is a set of cards I made for the Blockheads November CAS Challenge.  The challenge is currently open and you have plenty of time of make a CAS card.  See all  the details on my post here.  Here is a photo of all the cards--Eight in total.  I will feature four of the cards today and the other four tomorrow.



Materials List:
Blockhead stamps:
Retro Shapes
 Verses - Retro
Ink: Stream Adirondack Ranger
White and Teal Cardstock



Allowing for the finickiness of my camera and its reaction to light...all the cards are made with White CS and Stream ink.




















Don't you just love these fun sentiments??!!!  This is a great Note card set that I will use a gift for someone.
Stayed tuned tomorrow for part two of my Retro Note Card Set.  Have a great weekend!  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. I realise I'm going backwards - but I still love'em!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do like all those fun sentiments you have used...great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.