Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Hi Everyone,
Mother's Day is this Sunday. So, I thought I would post a couple cards made for Mother's Day. I make a card for my Mother , of course, but I also make them for my Godmother and my girlfriends. Here are a few of the cards I made and sent out.


Stamps: Flower basket - Inkadinkado; sentiment - Gina K Designs.
DP: DCWV
CS: Bordering Blue and Night of Navy - Stampin' Up.
Stamps: bird - Hero Arts; Sentiment - SU
DP: Crate Paper
CS: Blush Blossom - SU


Stamps: Stampin' Up
Frame and DP: SEI

Stamps: flower image - SU: sentiment - Victorine Originals
DP: SEI
CS: Provo Craft and Stampin' Up
And here is a detail photo. I used decorative edge scissors to cut the tag. the image was watercolored.

Challenges for my Mother's Day Collection:
Amber's Crafts and Stuff: Special Lady
For Fun Challenges: Mother's Day
Sisterhood of Crafters: Mother's Day
Clear It Out: ribbon or trim
Tuesday Throwdown: Mother's Day
Cupcake Craft: something that starts with C- I used a corner punch (Card 1), crystal gems and a cute bird (card 2)
Aud Sentiments: Mother's Day
Paper Play: show us your style (card 1)
Samuel Taylors: flowers and bling
Elisabeth Bells World: Mother's Day

That's all for me today. Have a great day! Love ya.


Karen

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. Love all your bows! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cards. I love your C elements. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Karen what a beautiful selection of cards, the colours, design and images look totally superb I love them all especially the first one.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow all of them are amazing!
    Thank you so much for playing with Clear it Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all wonderful cards. Thanks so much for playing along on fOR fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous cards, lovely details on them all, so stylish, thanks for joining us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are fabulous! I love them all but my favorite would have to be the third one with the large rose stamped on it. I love the shades of pink, yellow and orange you used on it. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us this week at Amber's Crafts and Stuff. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Lots to see here! Fab cards and great to see you joining us at FOR FUN this week, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely collection you have made of all those cards. Well done! Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful combination of cards! My mother would be all over that purple beauty. Thanks for joining in the Sisterhood Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing Cards Karen!! Lucky peeps in your life~~homemade cards are a treasure :) They are all just Beautiful and touched with love!!
    Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each one of your cards. is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty cards!! Thanks for joining the Aud Sentiments challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.