Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Ladybug Parade Part Two

Hello Everyone,

Back today with the second installment of Ladybug Parade. I made lots of fun cards with this stamp set.


Stamp and Punch set: Hello Ladybug from Stampin' Up

Various die cut

I used lots of different layouts for the cards and used different background treatments.

Layers of die cuts were used for the backgrounds on the first card.







Woodgrain paper was used here for the background.




A large, punched flower were used for the background here.






So glad you stopped by today.  Hope to see you again soon. I will probably have more spring themed cards. I can't seem to get my mind on anything other than spring thoughts. I do have some floral cards that I may post. See you then.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen your ladybug cards are gorgeous lots of different ladybugs too and the layers are a great gives more depth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.