Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Think Spring Part One

 Hello Everyone,

My cards today have a spring theme.  Wishful thinking on my part.  A bit of sunshine and a few flowers would be very welcome today.  I used a stamp set I have had for a while.  The stamps are so cute.  I made lots of cards using the same stamps. I will be sharing all the cards over the next few posts.  

Stamps: Nature's Wishes from Penny Black; Various sentiments


All the cards can be used as birthday cards or any occasion. Nice for a general hello how are you card. 















So glad you stopped by today.  See you next time for more of my Think Spring cards.

Have a great day.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Defiantly got spring in the air looking at your gorgeous cards Karen l hope its not too long before we get some lovely sunshine enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.