Saturday, February 4, 2023

Quilts to Snuggle With

 Hello Everyone,

Changing things up a bit today.  No cards today. But I do have some pictures of three quilts I made recently.  I made them for granddaughters of BFs.  


Bunny Quilt:

I hand drew the bunny head.  Cut the bunnies from pink and lavender cottons.  They were hand appliqued onto a patchwork background made up of six-inch squares.






Bunny Quilt for a doll bed. This was made with leftovers from the larger quilt.  



Churn Dash Quilt: Made with a collection of peach cotton fabrics.


The detail picture below is a better representation of the color.



Sawtooth Star: Made with a collection of bright colors and blue borders.




I have already given the bunny quilts to the recipient.  I have not given the other two yet because I have one more quilt to complete before giving them. I am in the process of hand quilting the remaining quilt. It is a log cabin design.  I will share pictures when it is complete.  See you next time with my usual card programming. 

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Ooh wow Karen they are so adorable and l am sure the recipients enjoyed getting them and will cherish them for so long they must of taken you ages to make and the bunny heads are also adorable gorgeous colours too enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.